Friday, June 12, 2009

I got a blog now, fool

So yeah i was bored one day and i got a blog because it's free.

so i guess i should start by introducing myself.

I'm Justin, I'm somewhat of a geek. I have a lot of hobbies, too many in my eyes. here's a list (these are the things that will most likely be discussed on this blog thing i got.)

-Yo-yoing
-Playing music
-Speed cubing
-Circuit bending
-Modding electronics
-Drawing
-Gaming
-Computering
-The Linux operating system

and other stuff

so im not gonna tell you where i live or anything, because the internet is dangerous.

3 comments:

  1. Pretty sweet looking blogging going on here dude... Your going super techie.. its awesome.... Oh you forgot to mention.. your gonna talk about RPG in this blog right ? Come on dude.. Can't forget the most important thing lol... :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well How Did I know you werent refering to like video game or something ?....or like I dunno Whatever.. It should have its own category its that cool.. Come on dude....

    ReplyDelete